lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

what i want to do this vacations

WHAT I WANT TO DO THIS VACATIONS

well, in this vacations i will try to get the visa, if i achieve it, i will go to usa, because my brother is gonna get married and he asked to my mom, my sisters and me to be with him in this special day for him so we will apply for the visa , i hope they will give it to me, I want to go there for practicing my English and improve my pronunciation, also i will go to a congress at Matamoros, this congress is every year, all the christian churches go there and enjoy for 3 days it’s good because i can feel better and recover my energy
next july I will go to Monterrey to visit my aunt and my cousins, I haven’t seen them for ages, if I have time I will take a course or maybe I will take it when I come back to tampico, I have many things to do, so I hope to do what I expect.

No hay comentarios: