lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

hi

hello , i'm here at Karina's house we are planning a homework for a subject, so i woke up early to come here , we are waiting for rosa and sarahi , while we are waiting them i will write on my blog, i think this is the last one, or not? jiji, i'm so sleepy because i went to the bed very late because i was doing my hw.
this blog was very helpful for me because i could improve my writing skills and i leart from my classmates some new phrases, and of course i leart from the teacher several new words, that's good, i will keep this blog so if you want to still write please i wil accept your opinions than you for everything, i hope to see ypu in the vext period, and i wish you to have a good vacations, and have a lot of fun, and of course take care of your selves.
bye, friends.

i will miss you so much....

No hay comentarios: