miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

helloo

after a long time ago, i'm writting again, i even forgot mi password, jiji, that's a joke! so sorryy, but i will start my writtings again, i don't have an specific topic to talk about, what i'm gonna say? i do'nt know, hshshs, ahahah, i'm gonna talk about my hollyday vacation, it was wonderful, firstable, i want to write when i went to the beach here with my cousins,we went since the morning and we came back until night, we have a lot of fun, because one of my cousins met a girl from USA, and he liked her so much but the problem here was that he doesn't speak english, and he asked me to translated for him , that was good because i could practice, and i learnt some new words, and i could help to my cousin to got a girlfrend, after that i went to my house in San Martin SLP, there i was with my family, we went to the river, and also we went to micos and to Tamasopo's waterfalls, it was a good experience, being in those places makes you to feel relax and helps you to forget all your problems, i really love nature, i like ecological places, there were many people there, they were from many places and different countries to, it's amasing how they travel many ours to get there and enjoy this beautiful places, i love my country.

No hay comentarios: