sábado, 23 de febrero de 2008

racism

well I'm here again in front of my pc writing in my blog, now I'm going to talk about racism in the world, thats a bad topic I know but It's true , there is a lot of racist people arond the world and because of that there are wars, differences on the cultures, poverty,and many people think they are superior than others because their skin color, hair, facial shape,place of birth,etc.
I THING THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO BE A BETTER PERSON,we have to deal with everybody not matter what they are or what they own to, we all are the same on the Gad's eyes, HE Created us as he is and even some humans have more than others, that does not makes them a better person inside.
that's my point of view, I don't know what is yours¡!1!!1!!111111!!!

No hay comentarios: